Aaron Piper | Owner, Media | firstname.lastname@example.org
Get to know a little about Separating Eternity’s owner Aaron Piper:
1. What’s the #1 most played song in your iTunes? Wrongdoers by Norma Jean
2. If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be? Robert E. Lee signing the Confederate surrender at Appomattox Courthouse in 1865
3. What superhero power would you choose? Knowledge…think Batman and how he doesn’t have “Super”powers but he uses knowledge to leverage over his enemies.
4. When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? Read comics (Currently Wytches and The Manhattan Projects) and listen to music on my iPad
5. What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up? American Sniper
6. What is one of your favorite quotes? “Roses are red, violets are blue…I’m a schizophrenic and so am I” – Bill Murray in What About Bob
Anya Piper | Marketing, Social Media | email@example.com
Get to know a little about Separating Eternity’s co-owner Anya Piper:
1. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Seattle Condos by Pike Place Market.
2.What did you want to be when you were younger? I wanted to be a back up singer to a famous artist. I love singing harmony!!
3. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Sushi. Hands down.
4. If money was no object, what would you do all day? Exactly what I am doing now. I love what I do.
5. How many pairs of shoes do you own? Surprisingly, I own only 4 pairs of shoes.
6. What was your first job? Besides babysitting, I answered phones for a local pizza place in Virginia Beach called Chanellos
Get to know the team behind Separating Eternity Productions. Click here.