Social Media has become one of the fastest growing marketing strategies for small businesses. As a Social Media Consultant in the TriCities, I have two key areas of focus of taking your small business to the next level of having an engaging and interactive experience for your customers.
Social Media Tune Up –
Is your social media account kind of, well, slacking? A successful social media marketing strategy will encourage interaction and build relationships. Allow me to step right in and handle your entire social media marketing efforts and implement a top-notch strategy for your brand, which includes:
- An analysis of your current Social Media set up.
- Recommendations to improve your Social Media presence.
- Suggestions for the best Social Media site to be apart of for your particular business.
Social Media Reputation Management –
At any given moment there could be someone, somewhere that is blogging, tweeting or talking about YOUR business. It can be destroyed in hours by a blogger upset with your company. It can also spread like a virus with the praise of just one customer. Once your online presence has been created,
- monitoring your presence is the next step to ensuring that your brand is in charge.
Keeping a continuous close watch on your brand will be imperative to managing your brands reputation. Using your Social Media presence, I will work with you to set up the tools to track who is talking about you.
Market Research will be imperative for your business to truly understand who your audience is. I will spend time researching and finding out who you are talking with to give you a better idea of different tactics to use to make the experience for your customers one of a kind. The seven areas that I will focus on with your business Social Media presence includes:
- Social Media Marketing Strategy: Evaluate your needs, recommend what social media outlets to participate in and outline specific actions for your social media success.
- Social Media Implementation: I will work with you to maintain a good reputation of your brand, compliance with the different mediums and best practices for future development and communication.
- Social Media Tools: Recommend and incorporate tools to track performance, and management based on your budget and resources.
- Social Media Competition Research: Analyze your competition’s tactics, potential service providers and action alerts that you can start implementing to shake their hold on your industry.
- Establish Social Media Profile(s): After research has been conducted I will recommend social networks for your brand to join and actively participate in based on where your customer base is. Training will be available to assist you managing your brands social media profiles to gain fans and engage in a two-way conversation.
- Social Media Monitoring: Assist in equipping your brand to effectively monitor (listen and engage) with your social media community as well as taking the initiative in responding to both positive and negative comments promptly.
- Blog Set-Up And Optimization: Recommend a blogging platform for your needs, help you to optimize your blog for success from the very beginning, and show you how to make it more accessible to both users and the search engines.
Contact me today and let us work together to spruce up your social media and help your brand grow.